7.18.2011

Family Matters: Me & My Not-So-Perfect Family


Here is the final sermon in our series entitled Family Matters. It is called Me and My Not-So-Perfect Family. I do plan on putting them all together in one post soon.  If you have heard the series, what, if anything, did you take away from it?

++If you are reading by email, click here to listen to the sermon.++




Yesterday's service included a group of children singing VBS songs. Everyone loves when the children sing, or do anything. It boosts my sermon ratings, too. It has been a busy couple of weeks around, and even as we type a group of our ladies are attending their UMW School of Christian Mission. We are, however, going to have a couple weeks of break, and then back to the holy grind.

I pray your worship time yesterday was an inspiration to you.  How was it?

0 Responses :