7.11.2011

Family Matters: The Family Name


A few nights ago I woke up and could not go back to sleep.  That does not happen to me very often!  While I tried to convince myself to get back to sleep our next sermon series came to me.  I eventually went back to sleep; so, I should make sure I write it all out for myself before I tell you what it is.

This sermon, however, is the third in our series Family Matters.  Someone told me, after hearing this sermon, they knew I would be preaching soon in front of 30,000 people.  Now, that should make you want to hear it, huh?  My response to that bold prediction was, "I hope not." 

VBS is this week.  It should be a lot of fun.  I may find myself doing sermon prep in a chef's hat.  We'll see if Gloria gets any ideas.

++If you're reading by email, click here to listen to the sermon The Family Name.++



Was this sermon helpful? Let me know what you think.

0 Responses :