9.30.2010

Your tooth and my car

Would you rather do this or visit the dentist?
Gloria makes a return to the dentist's chair today.  Let's hope this takes care of everything.  When we were younger we made a bet concerning our teeth.  First one to have them fall out owes the other a brand new car.  We'll see how this visit turns out.

A few random thoughts about the dentist:
  • Dentists can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment, and they say, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."
  • A husband and wife entered the dentist’s office. The husband said, “I want a tooth pulled. I don’t want gas or Novocain because I m in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible.” “You re a  brave man,” said the dentist. “Now, show me which tooth it is.” The husband turns to his wife and says, “Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear.”  
  • Dentist: I have to pull the aching tooth, but don't worry it will take just five minutes. Patient: And how much will it cost? Dentist: It's $90.00. Patient: $90.00 for just a few minutes work??? Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like.

0 Responses :