9.14.2010

Another Invocation

Okay, Gloria wasn't thrilled about me sharing her video coverage on the Irving channel. So, you'll have to ask her to show you where that is. John Fletcher, however, is taking this time to be as self serving as he can be right now (third person is always the place to begin).

This was the second time I was asked to give the invocation at the city's council meeting. Last year I left a little ticked, but got over it. A councilperson's laptop magically turned on during the prayer. I won't rant about why that bothered me.

Anyways, here is the video (click here if you're reading an email) of last week's council meeting with a special invocation by the most reverent John Fletcher. Oh, and the rest of the meeting can be viewed on another website. Stay blessed...john (back to normal)

0 Responses :