another john dot com

There are 5,446,646 people named John in the U.S. I'm just Another John.

2012 Olympic Logo

This is the logo that has been recently unveiled for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Well, it's nothing I would have designed, but I'm not making a fuss over it. Apparently, there are some people who are. I had to read the article to figure out what it was (the numbers 2012; I don't know what that little blot in the middle is.) Of course, some are overly enthused about it:

Prime Minister Tony Blair said: "We want London 2012 not just to be about elite sporting success. When people see the new brand, we want them to be inspired to make a positive change in their life.
That seems like a little much, but hey it's the Olympics! Here are the stories:
London Olympics logo revealed
Mayor of London defends 'broken swastika' Olympics logo

No comments: