2.25.2013

Away we go




The calling to nurture and be a part of the faith development of our young people has been ringing in my own heart for quite some time now. Over the last several years I have seen how the church has fallen short with that calling. It's one of my life's goals to establish faithful youth ministries that help young people know what it means to love God and love people--there are, of course, many facets to that.


So, I was quite giddy really as our church began to anticipate establishing such a ministry. As of last night, we are on our way. We met with a handful of students last night for our first youth gathering. I had fun, and I think everyone else did as well. Here's a quick look at what we did.

 ++If you're reading by email or newsreader, click here to watch the video.++


Stay blessed...john

0 Responses :