7.09.2008

First Day of Last

Today begins my last class at UTSA. Of course, I'm still interning at the conference office, but that's been kind of slow. Actually, now that I'll be in San Antonio everyday, I'll be able to be at there more.

Keep me in your prayers as we prepare for the move. I have no idea what to pack first in my office (though I already kind of went through that before), and on top of that I still have several weekend trips that need to be made. Time can make a crunch sound on you. I'm sure there will be time for blogging. One cannot use a new layout and not post new things!

Tomorrow, however, will be a nice day. Gloria and I will be attending a Boyz II Men concert at Six Flags. They're the best and we'll enjoy ourselves.

Heard any good news lately? Stay blessed...john

0 Responses :