4.18.2012

Writing about reading

I am not completely finished with seminary, yet.  Oh, but I can smell it.  Or is that.....

Ehem.

Although, I am not completely finished with seminary, for the past nine months I have been able to read what I want to read, when I want to read and not worry about writing anything about it.  To be honest, I don't feel all that great about that last part.  I have wanted to share some ideas about several books I have read this year, but, for whatever reason(s) I have not.


To, hopefully, help me to play nice and share more, I am posting about a book before I read any further.  I have just finished the Introduction (Yes, I read those!) to The Divine Commodity: Discovering a Faith Beyond Consumer Christianity.  My hope is that by posting about it before I read it you will help remind me about it later.  Did you see what I just did?  I pulled you into the blog.  Is that bland writing or consumerism shining through?  We'll have to see.  


What book(s) are you reading now?  Anything worth sharing?  Yes, the comics count for me.

0 Responses :