12.28.2010

Watch Your Step

The city of Irving did not collect trash last Friday.  Likewise, they won't be coming around this Friday either.  How are we supposed to celebrate and enjoy our holiday celebrations with trash piling up.  How inconsiderate a decision to make. 

So, as I have had to make several leaps over our mound of trash full of used wrapping paper, dinner plates and boxes I am reminded of this cartoon. 

Our Christmas celebrations were wonderful.  We were able to enjoy the company of family and join with our church for three Christmas Eve services.  As far as the church goes, I am grateful for the people of Oak Haven.  Several of them made great efforts to make sure our plans went through.  As for my family, God I love them.

Remember, Christmas isn't over until Epiphany.  Merry Christmas.  Stay blessed...john

0 Responses :