9.21.2012

How does your new iPhone compare?

First saw this from Gavin Richardson via Facebook

I don't blame Apple, really. Everyone knows you "got to give the people want they want." And people want to feel like they have the best. People want to be in the know. People want the good stuff in life.

And, you know, I could write a long post about being content blah, blah and blah.  But I don't have to.  There are two quick items I can bring your attention to that will do the speaking for me.

Number 1:
...for I have learned to be content with whatever I have.I know what it is to have little, and I know what it is to have plenty. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being well-fed and of going hungry, of having plenty and of being in need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:11b-13


Number 2:
Jimmy Kimmel Live - First Look: iPhone 5

++If you are reading by email or news reader, click here to watch the video.++


What else could I add to that?

Stay blessed...john

0 Responses :