9.17.2012

Mark My Words...On Second Thought

This was an easy sermon to preach.  Easy in the sense that making connections isn't difficult.  We all know what it feels like to be the one to say something we later regret.  We all know what it means to let your tongue slip and say something you wish you could take back.  And there have been times when you wish you would have said something.  Any way you lay it out, preaching on the tongue, or our big mouth, is easy like Sunday morning.

Someone said this was best sermon since coming to Shiner.  Another person was sure I overheard one of their conversations the day before.  And a few were sure I was talking directly to them.  

The title of this sermon is Mark My Words...On Second Thought.

Listen when you get a chance.  Play it as you wash dishes or clean off the clubs.  Let me know what you think.


++If you are reading by email or news reader, click here to listen to the sermon.++



Stay blessed...john

0 Responses :