1.04.2010

Eagles Music Monday



I’m writing this post about 48 hours before the last game of the regular season of the 2009/2010 season. There is a game on the schedule everyone is waiting for. A division title and a week off in the playoffs are possibly up for grabs. As I’m writing now (two days ago) I don’t know what you know about the game as you’re reading this right now. I do have my suspicions!

No matter the outcome, Philly has had a good season. We’re in the playoffs and there should be some good games coming up. What does all that mean for us today? Well, it’s a Philadelphia Eagles Music Monday. E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles! Stay blessed…john


Fly Eagles, Fly!


Philadelphia Eagles Rocky Song (Some of the names are outdated, but it's still a good song).



And, of course, the theme from Rocky!

0 Responses :