another john dot com

There are 5,446,646 people named John in the U.S. I'm just Another John.

A Flat Miracle

We’ve participated in the Flat Stanley adventures. Last year Ashlei’s class was given the project. Stanley traveled to McAllen to visit our family down there. I don’t think his time in the Valley was anywhere near the excitement he found in New York:

“Hello Gina, It's taken me a long time to write … I went to New York! Here are a couple photos when I visited Times Square. It's full of lights and big billboards. Then I saw the Empire State Building. Amazing! After that, I was on a plane that landed in the river near New York. At the time I was in Eric's briefcase. Luckily he carried me off the plane! … What an adventure! I'm safe and dry now … and no need for you to worry … Your friend, Flat Stanley.”

No comments: