11.21.2011

There's always one in the bunch


I had so much fun with this sermon yesterday.  And to think I didn't get to write it until dark and early Sunday morning.  But do not tell anyone that. 

I have been busy smoking hams since Thursday, and the sermon writing seemed to fall behind.  It was my intention to put the sermon together Saturday night, after our church's Ham -N- Bean dinner.  Yeah, that never happened.

We were all a bit drained yesterday morning, but, I think, everyone also seemed to be very thankful for what we were able to do with God's help.  Our children opened our worship service with a skit using Chris Tomlin's Amazing Grace, and our district superintendent and her husband joined us for worship.  That was a blessing. 

So, here is our Thanksgiving sermon.  It is entitled There's Always One in the Bunch.

++If you are reading by email or news reader, click here to listen to the sermon.++

0 Responses :