11.29.2010

My Schedule

Here are a few ongoing calendar items of mine. Please don't hesitate to stop by the office or give me a call (972.438.1431) if you need to talk about anything. This is just to let you know where I might be at certain times; it's a rough look at what I am usually doing.

Tuesdays
I'll be at Perkins until noon.
I am leading a Disciple I study group every Tuesday night from 7:30-9:30.

Wednesdays
Back at Perkins in the afternoon.

Thursdays
I lead our church's Thursday morning Bible study from 10am to about 11:30am.

Fridays
Perkins, here I come again (in the afternoon).


Sundays
The final two Sundays of every month I lead a Monthly Church Membership Class from 9:30am to 10:30am.

Don't Let Me Not Hear From You
I  don't want to find out you were in the hospital and no one ever told me!  It's a blessing for me to pray with and for you before a procedure, or for any other reason.  Call or drop by the office, or leave me a message here to get a hold of me.  I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Responses :