2.27.2008

No one else looks like us except us...

Now, you know me (perhaps), and you know I'm not one to criticize others. But the latest Southwest Airlines episode will have to be an exception. I don't know the whole story; I don't believe I care to. But just on the surface, it would seem the rest of us don't realize the world revolves around people like the two young ladies who were supposedly banned for life from the airline.

And! I don't like to call anyone names. So, I'll let you read this quote and you can.
“I think they were just discriminating against [us] because we were young decent-looking girls," Williams told TampaBays10.com. "I mean, (this is where I fall out of my office chair laughing) nobody else on the plane looked like us except us . [The flight attendants] were like older ladies. We were younger. Who knows, they could have been just jealous of us because we were younger.”


I'm done being critical--even though I think this is an example of what is wrong with our culture.

Southwest Calls ‘Too Pretty’ Coeds’ Claim ‘Simply Not True’

Stay blessed...john

0 Responses :