2.09.2009

Preach On

I don't know if you have a need for this, or have already heard about it, but here is a wonderful resource for churches. Sermon.net provides a free sermon player to churches and other ministry organizations.

For about three months I've made use of it. If you're looking for an easy, effective way to present your sermons or other recordings I would certainly recommend this. It's free. Too many free services have drawbacks that make you think thrice about making use of them. However, the free sermon player provided by sermon.net is easy to use, looks nice and is user friendly (I believe).

There are options for video and other source material. I haven't gotten that far, yet. From my experience with the audio portion of the site, I would have to venture to say that will work fine as well. Give it a try. Here's how I've been using it.

The free part doesn't make it less, but only makes it a pretty good resource. Stay blessed...john

2 Responses :

I love the title: "Preach On!"

We like to stay tuned to what people are saying about our service. We listen closely and build the service based on what you recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to share the Sermon Network with others. And mostly thank you for sharing your sermons with the world.

May God bless your ministry.

Joshua Stokes
Co-founder Sermon Network

john said...

The player has been a wonderful addition to our church website. I thank you for making it available. STay blessed...john