11.19.2007

A Calf and a Son

Whoa, if you're anything like me (I'll pray for you) you better get the tissue ready. Talk about Thanksgiving. When I hear children speak like this I am so thankful. I thank God for His promises and for the parents and teachers of the children.

This young boy called in to KSBJ a Houston Christian radio station. As I recall this is a pretty good station. Anyways, the link below has the conversation.

Niagra Falls baby: Logan Calf Story
http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/logan-calf-story.mp3
After hearing that how can we not be blessed...john

Leave your comment about what you thought of Logan.....

1 Responses :

Unknown said...

Its neat to see you have found Logan! We want as many people to hear Logan as possible. We don’t mind if he is on your blog, but can you please keep put the link up to our webpage.

http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/

There you will find more info on Logan as well.

Blessings,

Mike
Morning Show Host
Mikek@ksbj.org